Senator Scott Rupp is considering sponsoring legislation in the Senate supporting people with dyslexia. Senator Rupp is on the Senate Education Committee and it is critical that we have his support. Please send Senator Rupp an email asking him to sponsor or co-sponsor bills aligned with Decoding Dyslexia-MO’s Goals (see Our Goals on our website).
Tell Senator Rupp Today!
1. Click Here for Senator Rupp’s website.
2. Click on “email” on the left hand side of the page or follow this link directly.
3. Enter your contact information, including your nine-digit zip code.
4. If you don’t know your nine-digit zip code, look up you zip code at the US Postal Service.
5. Copy and paste the sample email below, add your personal statement and send!
1. Copy and paste the email below to Senator Rupp at: email@example.com
Please Sponsor Legislation Supporting Children With Dyslexia
Dear Senator Rupp,
As a member of Decoding Dyslexia-MO, I am writing to ask that you consider sponsoring legislation that would help Missouri children with dyslexia. There is much work to be done in raising awareness about dyslexia and making policy changes that create opportunity for all dyslexics and remove barriers to success. I urge you to sponsor or co-sponsor legislation that would support children with dyslexia and their families.
Your name and mailing address